Welcome to the Landcarer community! We’re really happy that you’re here. To help the community run as smoothly as possible, and remain a positive, supportive and collaborative place, we have developed a few guidelines.
You can read the full length version here, but the main points are:
- It goes without saying, but only post information that you have the right to share.
- Please respect our diverse community by posting information that is appropriate to share in a community forum. Nudity, offensive language or violence will not be allowed.
- Be courteous and respectful of individuals, organisations and their opinions. Think twice before you comment, and ask yourself, would you say this to someone’s face? If the answer is no, scroll on!
- Please don’t spam or troll by posting irrelevant, repetitive or misleading content.
- It goes without saying, but Landcarer can’t be used for any unlawful purposes or to promote any sort of criminal behaviour.
- Business posts or advertising aren’t allowed, and will be deleted. If you want to enquire about advertising opportunities, please contact us.
- If you’re a journalist and you see good material for a story, ask for permission before you do anything with it. Anyone breaking this rule will be kicked off the platform.
As a user of Landcarer, if you see anything on the platform that contravenes these guidelines, please report it using the report function.
By using the Landcarer Platform you agree to abide by these Community Standards and the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) available at https://support.landcarer.com.au/knowledgebase/eula/, which we encourage you to read. We reserve the right to remove any content that violates these Community Standards or the EULA. Under the EULA, we have the right to suspend or prevent your access to the Landcarer Platform if you do not comply with the EULA or these Community Standards.
If you have any questions or need support, please contact us via our feedback form.