Let’s get started
Welcome! We’re excited you’re here. You’ve clicked on ‘Getting Started’, which means you’re probably interested in kicking off your Landcarer journey, and that makes us pretty stoked.
So where to begin?
If you haven’t already signed up for Landcarer, head on over to www.landcarer.com.au, and check it out. If you’re already a signed up member, this site should make it as easy as 123 for you to kick off your Landcarer journey.
- Visit our How-to Guide section for heaps of information on how to use the key features of the platform. You can read all about how to update your profile, set up or join a group, connect with people, share stories, videos, or photos, and much more.
- If you prefer to watch videos than read articles, the Learning Videos section is just for you. Check out video tutorials on the key features you’ll need to know about to get started. Too easy!
- Do you have a question about Landcarer and what’s it all about? Head to our FAQs where you may find the answer. If your question isn’t answered there, contact us through the Feedback section and we can get back to you.
- We really want Landcarer to be a collaborative, supportive and positive community platform. We know you can behave yourself properly, but if you’d like to know what’s ok and what’s not, check out our Community Standards. This will also help if you spot someone being a bit of a toe-rag on Landcarer, and need to report them to us.
- We have a Landcarer blog. We’ll be posting here with news and updates from Landcarer, and tips on how to get the most out of the platform. If there’s something you reckon we should be blogging about, let us know!
Finally, if you need to search this support site, pop a few key words into the search bar in the top half of the homepage and you’ll see what results appear. Keep the search brief to get the best results, e.g. instead of typing, ‘how can I add a picture to my profile’, try ‘profile picture’ or ‘profile photo’ for more accurate results.
As always, collaboration is key for us to make sure Landcarer is working for you. So if you have a look at the platform and have an amazing idea of something it could do, or notice something that looks a bit off, or just want to contact us and tell us how awesome you think it is, visit our Feedback section.
Thanks for dropping by!